Terms of sale
1 - Rates
Our rates include:
· The putting at disposition of the vehicle.
· The assurance any risks with franchising(frankness)
· The maintenance of the vehicle.
· The VAT current.
. Helmet and anti-theft device.
Our rates do not include:
· The consequences of the offences against the Highway Code, including the fines raised in case of irregular car park.
. These rates are valid in Metropolitan France according to the availability of vehicles.
. Our rates are subjected to the general and particular conditions of rental agreements APOLO CYCLES.
. The prices and the rates of VAT can be modified without advance notice.
2 - Insurances
The rented vehicle is assured:
· The Tenant declares to be assured in civil liability "private
life" the guarantee of which is spread to the practice of the cycling
out of competition.
· In theft deduction made by the franchising of the category of the vehicle registered on the contract.
· In fire and in damages consecutive to a disaster with a
contractual franchising registered on the contract if there is sinister responsible or without
identified third party.
Attention, are excluded:
· The damages caused in the low parts of the vehicle.
· The damages caused to pneumatics not consecutive to a disaster.
· The damages lower than the franchising.
· The repairs and the expenses of repatriation stay chargeable
to the tenant when his responsibility is engaged.
· The damages in the vehicle are not assured in case of drink-driving.
3 - Required conditions
· Payment of a deposit of guarantee by check card equal
to the amount of the franchising theft contracted.
· Prepayment of amounts estimated by the rent.
4 - Documents to be supplied (the same name, same address)
For a private individual:
- Credit card.
· Identity cards.
· The deposit of guarantee will be necessarily settled by the tenant signer of the contract.
For a company:
· Check for the deposit of guarantee.
· Dated and signed Order form indicating the approved driver.
· Extracts K-bis of less than three months.
5 - Restoration - desolation
. These rates apply only with return to the agency of departure. The
desolation and the restoration of the vehicle in another agency are
. Any repatriation will be chargeable to the tenant.
. The restoration of the vehicle must be made during the opening hours of the agency.
. Every vehicle restored outside opening hours lives under the responsibility of the tenant.
. A franchising of supplementary 59 minutes is granted. Beyond this one, a supplementary day will be charged.
. Any complement to fuel will be charged to the price current at
APOLO CYCLES at the time of the return of the vehicle.
6 - Territorial validity
. It is strictly forbidden to take out the vehicle outside the European Union.
.The general conditions of rent APOLO CYCLES are available for consultation in agency.